Go from source code to production with CI/CD Pipelines. We support Github, Gitlab & docker registries as source. Pipelines can be deployed on any cloud, even on-premise.
- Deploy your first CI/CD pipeline on Elestio
- Deploy docker-compose apps (Wordpress, MySQL, Redis, Keycloak ...)
- Deploy own docker-compose image using Elestio "Custom docker-compose"
- How to Deploy React App on Elestio
- How to Deploy NodeJs-express app with a static front-end in a pug on Elestio
- Deploy examples & apps on Elestio using the "clone template" feature
- Custom domains on CI/CD pipelines
- Create your own template (elestio.yml)
- Clone CI/CD pipeline
- Pipelines migration, move pipelines between CI/CD targets safely
- Deploy examples & apps on Elestio using the "Import Third-Party Git Repository" feature
Elestio is the simplest and fastest way to deploy your source code from github/gitlab/docker registry to production.
In 3 steps you can deploy any kind of project, frontend, backend, API, DB, you name it.
- Select your source code in Github / Gitlab or from a Docker registry (private registries are supported)
- Select the target where you want to deploy
- Configure in the UI env vars, volumes, life cycle events, reverse proxy with SSL
Wait a few minutes and your app is live!
We support ANY Linux tech stack and we provide samples for the most popular stacks & frameworks (54 Apps & Frameworks)