Elestio is the simplest and fastest way to deploy your source code from github/gitlab/docker registry to production.
In 3 steps you can deploy any kind of project, frontend, backend, API, DB, you name it.
- Select your source code in Github / Gitlab or from a Docker registry (private registries are supported)
- Select the target where you want to deploy
- Configure in the UI env vars, volumes, life cycle events, reverse proxy with SSL
Wait a few minutes and your app is live!
We support ANY Linux tech stack and we provide samples for the most popular stacks & frameworks (54 Apps & Frameworks)
Deploy to 80 datacenters in 27 countries + BringYourOwnVM
CI/CD Pipelines by Elestio are available with our 5 cloud partners (AWS Lightsail, Digital Ocean, Vultr, Linode & Hetzner) in 80 locations over 27 countries but also on any cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, ...) and on-premise with BYOVM.
Vertical & Horizontal scaling
Scale from 1 CPU/2GB Ram up to 32 CPU/128GB Ram, you can also scale horizontally with a load balancer and clustered infrastructure. All are fully managed on any cloud.
Full isolation or Shared infrastructure
You can decide to deploy CI/CD pipelines in full isolation mode (1 pipeline on 1 VM) or deploy several pipelines to the same CI/CD target (Multiple pipelines on 1 VM). It's up to you if you are not sure we recommend going with full isolation to avoid one pipeline affecting the performance of others.
What is included
- Automated source code build & deployment from Github/Gitlab & docker registries
- Live & history logs, quickly edit your config, and redeploy when needed
- Deploy multiple pipelines on a single target
- You can move a pipeline from a target to another one in a click (nearly instant migration)
- Reverse proxy with managed SSL, additional custom domains are supported
- Tools: ssh, web terminal, VS Code, File explorer all in the context of your pipeline
- Automated Backups/Restore to S3 Bucket
- We don't charge for build minutes
- We don't charge per user
- We don't charge per pipeline
- We don't charge per project
- We don't charge per X, Y, or Z BS metrics
You pay only for the CICD Targets that you launch, the price is per hour and details are available on the Elestio pricing page
Example: If you need to deploy 2 CI/CD pipelines, 1 for the frontend of your app (React.js) and 1 for the backend (Node.js) you can deploy both of them to the same CI/CD target instance. Now if you need to deploy 5 projects to the same CI/CD target the price won't change. Of course, at some point, you might have to upgrade your instance to get more RAM/CPU to satisfy all your apps.
Philosophy & Vision
Low overhead: we regularly see orchestration, networking, monitoring & logging systems using 80% of the hardware resources. Leaving not much for the apps to perform well or pushing customers to over-provision everything to get decent performances at a huge cost. We have created in-house a super low overhead management system. This allows us to offer a very efficient way to deploy and manage a lot of projects at scale.
Portability: your pipelines can be moved from one CI/CD target to another with a click. You can also download a backup and run it locally. There is no lock-in. We want customers to stay with us because of the quality of service, support, and time-saving compared to doing all the DevOps tasks by yourself.
KISS: an acronym for keeping it simple and stupid. The principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore, simplicity should be a key goal in design, and unnecessary complexity should be avoided.